Moderators: Webmaster, Stacy Clifford
I'm in Columbia (as is Allen Johnson, above), and I'd be willing to go up there once a month or so for a couple of hours fencing. I also know several people in Charlotte who would be interested: no experience, but they'd be willing to learn if there was a group for them to learn from.That's a pretty long way for just a couple possible hours of training. I'm not even sure where to go in Charlotte. There must be a park somewhere close.
I'll be in the vicinity of the airport.
PM me if you want to try to figure something out.
I'd make a two hour drive from time to time to train with Allen. He is very competent and a pretty darn good guy. I used to drive 3 hours round-trip twice every week to VAB when I lived in NC. I saw it as no undue hardship.That's a pretty long way for just a couple possible hours of training. I'm not even sure where to go in Charlotte. There must be a park somewhere close.
I'll be in the vicinity of the airport.
PM me if you want to try to figure something out.
Return to “Research and Training Discussion�
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
|
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
|||