i am going to start practicing cut and thrust sword in silver and swetnams style and was wondering if this would make a good cheap starting sword finacal limits are holding me back from anything good. but how do you think this would hold up for some light test cutting and solo drills.
also if its crap can somone lead me to some cheap practical cut and thrust swords.
I have been thinking about getting that one my ownself. I own 5 swords from Paul Chen that I am happy with. 2 practical knightly, 2 practical hand and a half, and the sharp version of their hand and a half. If this one handles as well as their sharp I have, it should be a decent sword for the price. I would like to add that I have seen better prices that the one at Therion arms.
Brian Hunt
GFS
Tuus matar hamsterius est, et tuus pater buca sabucorum fundor!
What kind of ugly blade is that on the proposed practical? It looks like a colichemarde smallsword blade! Certainly not cut and thrust. You probably would be better off blunting the sharp version.
"Why is there a picture of a man with a sword in his head on your desk?" -friends inquiry